How do I deposit funds via my credit or debit card?
A convenient way to deposit and withdraw from your William Hill account is via our secure online payment system using either your Credit or Debit Card. We accept both Visa and MasterCard transactions and most importantly your funds are available instantly!
- Login to your William Hill account.
- Click on My Balance towards the top of the page and select Deposit. The Deposit window will appear.
- Select the Card tab.
- Enter the amount you wish to deposit and your details.
- Click Deposit.
Following your first deposit, William Hill may need to verify your Credit or Debit Card at the discretion of the cashier department.
- Diners and AMEX cards are not accepted
- The following banks are known to decline gambling transactions: Citibank, Bank of Queensland, Virgin Money and Suncorp. Please check with your bank to see if they allow gambling related transactions as this may be the issue if you are having problems with making a deposit via this method.
- William Hill do not charge credit card fees however some credit card deposits may be subjected to a ‘cash advance’ fee as enforced by individual banks. Please check with your bank to see if your deposit will be treated as a ‘cash advance’.
If you experience difficulties while making an online deposit, please call Customer Service, toll free on 1800 007 238.