How do I withdraw funds via Bank EFT?
Withdrawals can be made directly from William Hill Australia’s bank account.
- Login to your William Hill account.
- Click on My Balance towards the top of the page and select Withdraw. The withdraw window will appear.
- Within the pop-up window select the Bank EFT tab.
- Enter your bank account details and the cash amount you want to withdraw.
- Click Withdraw.
When will funds reach my account?
- Before 12:00pm (AEST) Monday to Friday – Funds will be available in your bank account the following morning before 10:00am (AEST); however some banks/credit unions may take longer.
- After 12:00pm (AEST) Friday to Sunday – Withdrawals will not be processed by your bank/credit union until the following Monday meaning you will need to wait till Tuesday for funds to be available.
Please note: Westpac and NAB customers should receive their funds same day if withdrawn before 12:00pm (AEST).