What is the $200 first bet offer?
$200 FIRST BET OFFER
1. This offer is not available to residents of New South Wales, South Australia, Western Australia and Victoria.
2. A new Client who deposits funds into their account using POLi or Skrill will not qualify for this offer.
3. You must be an Australian Resident with AUD as your currency to qualify for this offer.
4. Duplicate accounts will be closed & Bonus Bet proceeds voided.
5. A “Qualifying Bet” means the first settled bet (minimum $1) placed on any sports or racing market with William Hill after registration. For the avoidance of doubt, a Qualifying Bet is the first settled bet on a Client’s account after registration. For example if a first bet of $100 is placed by a Client, followed by a second bet of $50, and the second bet of $50 settles (ie. the event has resulted) before the first bet of $100, the Qualifying Bet will be the second bet of $50, which is the first settled bet.
6. Qualifying Bets that are void will not count towards this offer.
7. New Clients who register and place a Qualifying Bet will receive a Bonus Bet equal to the amount of that Qualifying Bet (up to $200).
8. The maximum Bonus Bet awarded under this offer is $200. For example, if a Qualifying Bet is $300, the Bonus Bet awarded will be $200. If a Qualifying Bet is $100, the Bonus Bet awarded will be $100.
9. A bet that is placed on a scratched runner or a cancelled event will not qualify for the offer ie. you will need to place an additional settled bet to qualify for the offer.
10. The promotion is available only once per client/residence/IP address/computer. The identity of a client will be determined on the basis of all or any combination of the following: name, mailing address, e-mail address, IP address, credit/charge card number, computer, and any other forms of identification which may be required.
11. Any proceeds from winning Bonus Bets must be turned over at least once (1x) at odds of $1.50 or greater, before funds can be withdrawn.
12. All identification requirements must be completed by the client before any withdrawals can be made. If the identification requirements have not been met within 45 days of opening a William Hill betting account, the account will be suspended any Bonus Bets and/or any winnings from Bonus Bets will be declared null and void.
13. Any unused Bonus Bets will expire seven (7) days after the Bonus Bet has been awarded unless any other expiry date has been specified.
14. Bonus Bet winnings DO NOT include the initial Bonus Bet stake. This means that if a Bonus Bet to the value of $100 is placed on a selection paying $2.15, the net winnings paid will be $115 (ie. $215 less the $100 Bonus Bet).
15. Bonus Bet balances are not redeemable for cash.
16. The maximum winnings on any $100 Bonus Bet is $10,000 (ie maximum odds of $101).
17. Minimum Bonus Bet wager is $10. If there is less than $10 in the Bonus Bet wallet then the whole amount must be used at once. If the Bonus Bet wallet contains more than $10 then the Bonus Bet wager can be $10 or more.
18. Bonus Bets may be used on any sports or racing market available at the time of placement, except for on Special Markets. Only one Bonus Bet (from any promotion) can be used per event or match.
19. If you wish to place a bet through our Call Centre from your Bonus Bet Balance, please inform the operator. Otherwise, by default, funds will be used from your Account Balance or through your available deposit method.
20. Bonus Bets cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer including Refer a Friend. Bonus Bets cannot be used to earn more Bonus Bets.
21. William Hill reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to refuse to allow a Client to participate in promotions. William Hill will provide written notification to any such Client whom William Hill determines will not be eligible to participate in promotions from notification.
22. William Hill reserves the right to make changes to or end the offer without any notice.
23. William Hill further reserves the right to ask any Client to provide sufficient documentation for us to be satisfied in our absolute discretion as to the client’s identity prior to us crediting any Bonus Bet or offer to a client’s account.
24. You are strictly prohibited from using Bonus Bets to facilitate arbitrage through the use of Bonus Bets by any other William Hill Group company or companies (being Tom Waterhouse (NT) Pty Limited and Centrebet Pty Ltd). Where William Hill, in its absolute discretion, deems you have deliberately used Bonus Bets as an attempt to gain through arbitrage, any Bonus Bets and any winnings from such Bonus Bets will be forfeited and deducted from your account balance without warning or notice.
25. William Hill Betting Rules apply.